Phototiler focuses on making photorealistic rendering of maps accessible in a simple interface.
Vector Layer Types
Processing & Styling
- Complex layer filtering
- Polyline extrusion
- Per-layer styling
- Region selection
- Path traced global illumination
- PBR materials
- Emissive geometry
- Built-in denoiser
- HDR environment maps
- Field of view configuration
- Depth of field with aperture control
Feeback is highly appreciated. If you find that some feature is really missing in phototiler, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3D model export
- Custom data sources
- Terrain geometry
- Background styling
You can subscribe to the newsletter to be notified about new releases and upcoming features.
phototiler beta is free for personal and evaluation purposes only.
If you would like to use it for a commercial project please reach out at email@example.com. Please note that this is beta quality software and things might break, use at your own risk. Selling the software (original or modified) is disallowed.
Copyright © 2016-2021 @halfmaps. All rights reserved.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
phototiler v0.4.1-beta (04/15/21)
phototiler v0.4.0-beta (04/12/21)
- Fix a bug where deleting a filter resulted in an exception
- Fix a bug where creating a new layer without assigning a material crashed
- Fix a bug where layer order wasn't preserved after deleting a layer
- Fix material UI not filtering the material properties specific to the type
- Disable extraneous UI translation gizmo
phototiler v0.3.0-beta (04/01/21)
- Redesign interface to simplify UX flow by creating two main modes: render & design
- Improve map region by inverting selection colors to better highlight selected area
- Fix some missing framebuffer clear on first frames, leading to incorrect rendering on first run
- Fix UI picking bug while selecting color overlapping with the viewport
phototiler v0.2.0-beta (03/22/21)
- Add Windows support
- Fix incorrect focus on map while dragging map region
- Fix map region size on window resize
phototiler v0.1.1-beta (03/09/21)
- Add Linux support
- Improve region selection UX by using a draggable and resizable quad
- Add multiplatform file dialog support to choose location of image export
- Fix camera wheel zoom when using macbook trackpad, for more intuitive camera behaviors
phototiler v0.1.0-beta (03/07/21)
- Prevent crash at startup by using TBB source libraries on macOS instead of locally installed ones
- Reduce size of binary application by removing a few HDR files